- 1. Drlica K and Malik M. Fluroquinolones: Action and Resistance. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry 2003; 3: 249-282.
- 2. Hawkey PM. Mechanisms of quinolone action and microbial response. J Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 2003; 51(1): 29-35.
- 3. Koerber B et al. Bactericidal Mechanisms of Pradofloxacin, a Novel 8-Cyanofluoroquinolone. 42nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) 2002. American Society for Microbiology, San Diego, USA. P F-567.
- 4. Zeiler HJ and Endermann R. Effect of Ciprofloxacin on Stationary Bacteria Studied in vivo in a Murine Granuloma Pouch Model Infected with Escherichia coli. Chemotherapy 1986; 32: 468-472.
- 5. Veraflox® Summary of Product Characteristics. Bayer Animal Health.
- 6. Brown SA. Pharmacokinetics: disposition and fate of drugs in body. Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics (2001); 8th edition: p. 29.
- 7. Fraatz K. Serum pharmacokinetics of pradofloxacin after oral administration to cats. 10th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (EAVPT) 2006. Turin, Italy. Poster I26.
- 8. Daube G et al. Pharmacokinetic properties of pradofloxacin administered as an oral suspension to cats. J. Vet. Pharmacol 2006; 29(1): 266-267.
- 9. Fraatz K et al. Skin concentrations and serum pharmacokinetics of pradofloxacin in dogs after multiple oral administrations at four different dosages. 9th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (EAVPT) 2003. Lisbon, Portugal. P A-06.
- 10. Restrepo C et al. The clinical efficacy and concentration time course of pradofloxacin in the skin and serum of dogs with and without pyoderma. NAVDF Abstracts, Vet Dermatol 2008; 19(2): 111.
- 11. Hartmann A et al. Pharmacokinetics of pradofloxacin and doxycycline in serum, saliva, and tear fluid of cats after oral administration. J Vet Pharmacol Therap 2008; 31: 87-94.
Wright DH et al. Application of fluoroquinolone pharmacodynamics. J Antimicrob Chemother 2000; 46:669-683.
- 12. Bregante MA et al. Protein Binding of pradofloxacin, a novel 8-cyanofluoroquinolone, in plasma of dogs and cats. 9th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (EAVPT) 2003. Lisbon, Portugal. Poster A-04.
- 13. Hauschild G et al. Pharmacokinetic study on pradofloxacin in the dog – Comparison of serum analysis, ultrafiltration and tissue sampling after oral administration. BMC Veterinary Research 2013; 9: 32.
- 14. Schink AK et al. Susceptibility of canine and feline bacterial pathogens to pradofloxacin and comparison with other fluoroquinolones approved for companion animals. Veterinary Microbiology 2013; 162: 116-126.
- 15. Bayer internal study report - data on file.
- 16. Bayer internal study report - data on file.